December 6, 2009

Sinterklass & Zwarte Piet '09

Every year, the Saturday before the 6th of December, Sinterklass and Zwarte Piet come to visit the Dutch store and when Amanda was a little girl her family would go up to Bellflower and see him and it is a great tradition we have carried on with James and Piper.
This year Oma & Opa sent cute little Piet outfits for James and Piper to wear and they were very excited to do so.


James is a pro at meeting Sinterklass (whom, I will admit, is not as friendly looking a fellow as Santa)


but Piper wasn't so sure about the whole thing.


Here's the best shot we got of both of them...


Either way, it's a great family tradition that will be carried on for years to come :0)

2 comments:

SJ said...

I have never heard of these guys before, and honestly for the first half of the post I was reading the names "Stinker-lass and Zwartie Pie". Then I realized I was way off and had a laugh. Cute tradition and your babies are doll-faces!

Unknown said...

That looks freakishly fun..... Invite me next year.