March 1, 2011

Mommy/Son Date

James and Mommy went on a Mommy/Son Date on Saturday.  We went to Edison High School's production of Guys & Dolls at HBHS.
James liked the play.  He had a certain character that he loved


Everytime she was on stage his eyes were glued to her.  She was "Sarah" the Save a Soul Mission Leader.
 This was his favorite Scene, he asked me to take a picture... 
 I loved watching him applaud enthusiastically after each of her songs.


After the play he waited outside the dressing room and asked her to sign his program and take a picture with him.  He likes to look at this picture, he says "Mom, isn't she cute?"
Then we had dinner at Ikea - James' choice.
and rounded out the evening with a trip to Berry Sweet, his favorite frozen yogurt shop.

We had a great evening together.  I was happy to have some quality one on one time with my little man. My favorite was that from when we got out of the play to when we got home he called me Doll : )

No comments: