May 29, 2011

Mommy goes to VEGAS!

In May, Amanda ditched all her Mommy duties and headed to Vegas for a much needed Girls Weekend!
The Girls: Ashlee, Amber, Kacie, Jen, Kelli, Kate, Donna, Amanda & Debbie
We went to Serendipity 3 - I'll be honest I was thinking "How good could it be" and thought it would be highly over-rated but...It was AMAZING!
My fav was the Mint Chocolate one....So good.
We spent a lot of time poolside relaxing and catching up
We saw the sights - walked all around and did the Coke around the world taste test...
Italy is gross...just sayin'

Enjoyed the gardens
Rode a mechanical bull (it was a first...checked that off my bucket list)
















Went clubin' till 3AM -  haven't done that in quite a while


Even squeezed in a trip to the Las Vegas Temple
Overall had a fabulous trip with some girls I haven't seen in a long time.  We caught up on each other's lives had some great heart to hearts.  I just can't wait to do it again. I'm so proud to be a part of this amazing group of women - I love them!

No comments: