February 16, 2011

Aquabats Concert - February 2011

Like I said on this blog before.  When we went on the Trek we had the most awesome "family" and our "Pa" is the singer for the Aquabats.  So he got us all access tickets to see them preform at the Music Box in LA.

Since my Hubby was at BCT I took my bio little brother...not a fair tradeoff but the only one that could be made.


We had a booth reserved for us which was amazing.
My neices:
Ali, Jacie, Emily, Erica
The view from our box was amazing but after a bit a couple of my "nieces" wanted to go down to the pit and I happily obliged them.  I always took for granted the boys I used to go to shows with they were always protecting me and I found out...its not that easy.  But it was fun and worth the upgraded view - front & center : )

WE goofed around on stage and back stage before and after the show.  It was such a treat, a great night over all.  Thanks Ma & Pa Jacobs!


No comments: